County Inn & Suites, Ft. Atkinson
1650 Doris Drive
Ft. Atkinson 53538
Phone Number: 1-920-542-1600
CONVENTION REGISTRATION CLOSED, Monday, AUGUST 9, 2021 at mid-night.
Hotel Registration for a rate of $114 per night (Friday, August 13th &/or Saturday, August 14th) through July 31st. (Optimist Block)
FRIDAY, AUGUST 13, 2021:
- Executive Meeting: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Hospitality Room: 8:00 PM - 10:30 PM
SATURDAY, AUGUST 14, 2021:
- SWIS Past Governor's Breakfast 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM
- SWIS Registration / Breakfast 8:00 AM - 9:20 AM
- SWIS Lt Gov/President Training 8:05 AM - 9:20 AM
- SWIS Convention: 9:25 AM - 3:30 PM
SUNDAY, AUGUST 15, 2021:
- Ft. Atkinson, Fireside (Previous Registration): 11:00 - 4:00 PM
SWIS District 4th Quarter Convention, Sneak Preview: SWIS_Info_Preview.
- Have Fun with the Game of Recognition; Birthday's.
- Enjoy the Guest Speaker, about achieving a personal goal, as a 'Power of One'.
- Enjoy Special OI Guest Speakers, Patsy Garner, OI President Elect & Terry Gorman, Great Plains Regional VP.
- Items Needed for OI Foundation Raffle.
SWIS Executive Meeting Agenda: SWIS_4th_Exec_Mtg.
- Governor Maxine Invites You to Join In-Person for the SWIS District 4th Qtr Convention on Friday, Aug.13th at 6:30 PM.
- Sharing of Lt. Governor and Committee Reports,
- Comments from Governor Elect John Fons.
SWIS General Meeting Agenda: SWIS_4th_Conv_Agenda
- Incredible Special Guests, inspiring presentations and training!
- Great opportunities for All Optimists on Leadership, Problem Solving and Networking
- Morning Light refreshments & Delicious Chef Created Luncheon
- Break Out Training will be held for Lt. Governors and incoming Presidents
- Installation of 2021-2022 Officers
- Awesome Opportunity to Share Ideas & take back new ideas to your club!
How to register:
- Register and Pay Online:
Online registration is open during the registration dates shown above. When open, use the blue 'Register Online' button to submit your registration and pay online using our secure checkout process. This is our preferred choice as it allows us to manage the registrations and payment much more easily.
- Register Online, then Pay By Mail, Phone, or at the Conference:
Register during the open registration dates using the blue Register Online button. During the checkout process - simply select the option to Pay By Mail/Phone, or Pay At The Door. If you prefer to phone-in, mail, or pay at the door - by registering online you help us plan the necessary conference accommodations, make name badges in advance, coordinate seating and meals based on the number of members and guests registered in advance.
- Just show up:
Last minute attendees are always welcome at the door. (Limited lunches and choices available). While we prefer the online process so we can plan based on the number of people registering, we'll always have a door registration person at the conference and welcome walk ins.
Our online registration process has changed. So if you have any difficulty registering online, please use our Contact Us form. We'll be happy to help you register, and see if we need to tweak things to make it easier for everyone!
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!